Friday, November 16, 2007

My Precious JE Frendship SAL

Hi there my dear friends...

Today is the day i have been waiting for... i just can't wait to announce that i have finally finished stitching my JE Friendship .... tak sangka la pulak... tiba2 dah TERsiap this morning...hehehe

Whoa.. what a great feeling .... after all the back stitches and not to mention the backache i have to endure in the last few days....

But look at it..... all the hard work is paid off.... as now, i have this beautiful and meaningful piece that i will cherish forever in the name of our friendship... (alahai.. jiwang la pulak makcik....)


I want thank you all my friends who have given me endless support to finish this SAL.... without you, i don't know when i will ever finish this project...
To all that have completed their SAL, CONGRATULATION!.... and for those are still working on it....KEEP STITCHING.... you will get there soon...

Sekali lagi... let me show off my precious...

No comments: